Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding Samplers I've Stitched

Anna's Lists have made me think about all the projects I've completed since I started stitching in the late 1980s. There have been bunches. Despite the fact that I am generally a very organized person, I don't have good records about my stitching projects. I started a notebook at some point, but I was horrible about keeping up with it, and now I'm not sure where it is.

Having started a list from memory, I think I've stitched 11 wedding samplers and two smaller wedding gifts (a music box lid and a bread cloth). Unfortunately, I only have pictures of one of my wedding projects. The good news is that I can obtain photographs of most of the rest of them. I may have the charts for all but one of them.

This was stitched during the winter of 2006-2007 for a friend of mine that I've known since kindergarten. The pattern comes from the June 2000 JCS magazine.

3 comments:

Brave Astronaut said...

Do you need me to bring in the Brave Astronaut / Mrs. Brave Astronaut one?

Unknown said...

BA - You could just send me a photo, I don't need to have the sampler in my hands.

Olga said...

That is a very pretty work!