Last night, I made a bunch of cards. Most of them are for the monthly swap in which I'm participating. The theme this month is "why did I buy this?" I used a scrapbooking kit I received last year as a bonus as well as a stamp set that I hadn't used yet. The first picture is a sample of the cards I'm submitting in the swap. This card is 4.25" x 5.5".
The second photo is a variation on the theme. This set was made using the leftover scraps from the swap cards. This card is 3" x 6 ".
The third card is yet another variation, since I had everything out. This will be the mother's day card for my Mom. I also made a card for my mother-in-law. This card is 3" x 6 ".
Off now to work on my taxes. Bleah.



No comments:
Post a Comment