Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stamping, not Stitching

I haven't been stitching much. My March Bride's Tree SAL ornament, a flower basket, has the basket done but no flowers yet. It'd look like a brown lump if I showed it to you, so I won't.

Last night was stamp camp. We made four projects, rather than cards this time: a tissue box for pocket-packs of tissues, a candy bar gift package, a tote bag for cards (my favorite, very cute), and a package for holding little sticky notes. Hopefully pictures of them with be up on my demonstrator's website soon, and I can provide you with a link.

Last night was all about scoring and folding paper and less about stamping. Unfortunately, I left my paper scorer/cutter at camp and had to hand cut the cards I made today. They're Easter cards. I'll post a picture later, after the intended recipients have a chance to receive them first.

No comments: