I've been tagged for the first time. Linda at Une Deux Toile tagged me. Like Linda, I am still new to blogging, so I wasn't expecting this.
THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
My Random Facts
1. My first car was a Ford Escort that I bought from my grandmother. I've only had two cars since then, and both have been Volkswagens.
2. I have two masters degrees, in completely different fields, and yet they combine nicely for what I do professionally.
3. I've lived on three continents and have yet to visit the other four.
4. I graduated fourth in my public high school class of 98 students.
5. My DH and I have been married for 15 years. Somedays it feels like it's been 50, but most of the time, I can't believe it's really been that long. Despite our many differences, we truly are in sync on most things.
6. I lived in six different states before moving to DC.
7. When we were first married, we did 7 moves in 7 years. Only one of them was "in town". All the rest were cross-country or cross-oceanic. We've now been in DC for 8 years. Fortunately, continual house renovations keep us moving within the house, satisfying my wanderlust in an odd way.
Now for the hard part, tagging 7 of you. I choose:
A. Brave Astronaut
B. Cross-stitch Kim (not Scotland Kim)
C. Special K
D. Lisa
E. Lee
F. Dani
G. Olenka
I look forward to reading all your responses.
4 comments:
cool! thanks for the epithet, it's my first (I think)
You did a great job on this. I know it was hard! It was for me too! Thanks for doing this.
Here you go.
Ok, Ok I finally posted, yeesh!
Post a Comment