Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do Overs

Since I went back to work full time in March, I have very little creative time. That means I'm not stitching, stamping, or blogging. I'm trying to figure out how to manage my time better so as to get more "me" time. I might have to start getting up at "oh dark hundred" -- which isn't likely.

On top of that, I have 2 or 3 projects that have fallen into the do-over category. I already wrote about my Lee's project, which I may be starting a 3rd time. I don't like the yellow thread I'm using. Then I discovered that I'd cut the fabric I was using for my nephew's sampler the wrong way. I'm about a 1/3 of the way done, and I won't have enough fabric length to finish it. And I think there's one more, but I can't recall which one at the moment. Bah.

I have a number of projects started and several more waiting. I have plans for a 3rd birthday party in August that I need to start working on. I have a gazillion things that need to be done around the house.

Stop the clock. I need get off for a while.

No comments: