My favorite links from March:
The William James' quote from Lee continues to resonate for me, especially since my to-do lists have to-do lists. I too am a victim of Distractadon.
Both Lee and my friend Christine got me following the Happiness Project. Here's a thought from Christine.
As a mathematician and a librarian, I've gotten this question a lot.
I'm still interested in Jeremy's budget and financial advice.
I'm salivating over Marie's bread. How can you go wrong with Bacon!?
Getting ready for summer, GovGab did a nice post on Drive America's Byways, and then moved to a new blog site and forgot to migrate the content. Here's a direct link to the Byways program. Routes on the list include Historic Route 66, California's Big Sur Coast Highway, Colorado's Gold Belt Tour Scenic and Historic Byway, Alabama's Coastal Connection, Minnesota's Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway, and the Las Vegas Strip.
No comments:
Post a Comment