Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I won something!

CJ recently posted a giveaway over on her blog, Tea-n-Stitches, and I was the lucky winner. I'm very excited. Not only did I win the delightful Plum Berry Sampler from Bent Creek, but I finally figured out the name of a chart that I admired long ago but couldn't find its name or designer.

You see, back in 2009, the Pumpkin Patch Stitcher posted on her blog some pictures of her work. I immediately fell in love with the pumpkin alphabet sampler. Marjorie no longer had the pattern and didn't remember the details, so I was stumped. When I saw CJ's post, I just knew it was the same designer and was able to track down the pumpkin pattern.

I feel like I've won twice!

1 comment:

Lisa A. said...

Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog...so great to hear from another Western NYer. I grew up in NT, went to NU and when I moved from home, lived in Buffalo on east side, west side, south side, in Alden, in Elma and in Lancaster...ALL over the Buffalo area:)! How funny you lived in Chesapeake, too!! Greenbrier area...just had to put that in there! I used to cross stitch many moons ago...loved it...congrats on your win:)!! Have a great weekend!! Lisa