Lavender Alphabet by Cathy Jean for the Victoria Sampler
28 ct. Dublin (raw or natural) - I think
Generous substitutions in floss
Monday, June 9, 2008
Lavender Alphabet
I was tired of working on the vining on the birth sampler for my nephew. Instead, I pulled out a different UFO a couple of weekends ago. Before I started working on it again, I had most of the left side done, except the stems and lavender. I worked on this two weekends in a row, and now I have it completed, except for the alphabet. I'm going to replace the alphabet, but I'm not sure with what. This can now go back to residing in the UFO pile, and I can go back to the North Star Sampler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very lovely flowers, I am looking forward to seeing the finished piece - it must be very pretty.
Post a Comment