Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Welcome, Treasurer Hunters! Your letter is L. The pattern for the above chart is available from Free Patterns Online. Your next stop on the hunt is a visit to Christine at The Alchymyst's Study. Want to learn about the Hunt? Visit Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.


A small project I stitched a few years ago.

8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a sweet little pillow. I love the bunny button.
Thanks for posting your letter!

Christine said...

Lovely pillow, and the L is in exactly the same font as L in Deathnote so I'm off to print it out for my daughter now.
Happy Easter

Lelia said...

Charming Easter project!

Happy Spring!

Nancy said...

Cute little pillow. Happy Easter!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Easter!!!

Melissa said...

How clever you are using a chart for your letter in the treasure hunt! Your Easter project is really cute, too. Happy Easter!

geeky Heather said...

Oh, you are so smart to give us a nice charted letter (and the link, too!!) Cute little pillow there. =) Happy Easter to you!

♥ Nia said...

I hope you had a lovely Easter! :)