Last Friday was a beautiful day here in DC. A perfect spring day. Too gorgeous to spend all day inside.
I had an errand I needed to run. I was planning to do it at the end of the day, but remembered that I had a telecon. At lunchtime, then, I retrieved a bag from my car and took metro from my office up to Eastern Market, ran my errand, bought a sandwich, and walked back to my office. Gorgeous. On the way, I passed through Barthodli Park and by the fountain (pictured). It was the first time I'd been there.
So here are my 5 on Friday for last week: 1) Walking 2 miles, 2) on a beautiful day, 3) while accomplishing both an errand and some exercise, 4) through a park I hadn't previously visited, and 5) seeing a beautiful fountain and learning more about it. It was just delightful!

No comments:
Post a Comment