Monday, July 21, 2008

Swap Cards

Well, I was planning to participate in this month's card swap, but the events of Thursday and Friday prevented me from doing so. I did manage to make my swap cards. The theme was "summer fun". All the coordinates in the printed papers made me think of the phrase, "Changes in latitude, changes in attitude."



I designed them so that they could be used in either direction, although if I wanted to send the upright one, I'd probably add some leaves to the stem.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty!

I need to get out my paper and start playing. I hate to admit but I bought cards this year for Mother's Day, Father's Day and for 3 graduations.

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

You're right - I'd probably add a little leaf or two if you sent it upright.

Anna van Schurman said...

I love it upright. Add leaves! Add leaves!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments. I'll have to go find the leaf stamp I have in mind before I send these.