Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Jennifer at Sweet Pea Stitching has gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. The condition on it is to pass it along to 5 bloggers, presumably crafty ones, who inspire me.

Well, first has to be Anna. Hers was the first blog I read at all, and she continues to inspire me. Plus, I enjoy her snarky side.

Next is Lee. I'm amused by her current fascination with scissor pockets. I haven't ventured down this road, but maybe now I will, after I finish the Bride's Tree SAL.

Third comes Aury, because I adore her monochromatic designs. So simple and quite beautiful.

Fourth is Maria, who stitches beautifully and has me reading blogs in Portuguese, a challenge I needed.

Fifth (but not last) is Donna. We share an interest in baseball as well as stitching and she's fun to read.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you!

Cenoura said...

Hi dear! Thanks for your kind words about me!!
Obrigada!