Borrowed from Jennifer at Sweet Pea Stitches.
Appetizer: What is the nearest big city to your home? I live in DC proper. The next nearest big city would be Baltimore.
Soup: Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix? We have hardwood on the first floor, stairways, and hallways. The bedrooms have carpet. The bathrooms are all tiled. Our basement is currently unfinished, but will have a mix of tile and carpet.
Salad: Describe your hair (color, texture, length). Chin length, baby fine, slightly wavy (unruly), and medium brown with some highlights. It's cut in a layered bob to give it some shape and volume.
Main Course: Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption? Yes. One of my closest friends is an adoptee. I have a couple of other friends who have siblings who are adopted.
Dessert: When was the last time you had a really bad week? In March, when I was sick. Prior to that, it was probably the entire six months before I left my previous job, and I was only in the job for seven months.
No comments:
Post a Comment