Friday, January 4, 2008

Pay it Forward

Geggie is offering a contest for 3 lucky folks to win a Burt's Bees giftpack. The only catch is that if you win, you need to do a similiar "pay it forward" kind of gift. I've already entered, because hubby is all about the Burt's Bees.

Even if you're not into that kind of thing, her's is a fun blog.

3 comments:

Geggie said...

Thanks so much for playing! I'm excited to visit all of my visitors!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I haven't had those problems with the Heritage Stitchcraft kits and I've done a few of them. Maybe you got a bad one, or I've been lucky.

Next weekend I'm going to DC to visit a cousin. Can you recommend any LNS to visit while I'm in town?

Unknown said...

My favorite area stitching store is the Stitching Post, in Catonsville, MD. It's right off of I-695 near Baltimore.