I can hear you saying, "Tell me something that I don't know." Here's my story.
Twice in the past three weeks I've had to track down missing charts. In one case, the chart was missing from a kit. In the other, I thought I had a copy of a freebie since I stitched it last March but couldn't find it in my stash or online. In both cases, I contacted the designers asking for copies of the charts. Within 12 hours (!), I had responses. One sent me the design via email, and the other sent it through the post.
I was a little worried when I contacted them that the designs might not be available or in the case of the kit that I might have to repurchase it. I was very pleased that both designs were readily available and stunned by the rapidness of the designers' customer service. Color me a happy girl.
So if you know any cross stitch designers, thank them (as I did) for being wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment