Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Furlough Finishing Flury

It rained last week. A lot. Here are a few of the projects that I finished. I'm having others do the final finishing on all of them and will show you pictures when I have them back. I am >< this close to having a happy dance on my other nephew's sampler. I also have a few other projects almost ready to show you. 


Bent Creek, The Pumpkin Flower Sampler
WDW Chrysanthemum, Mulberry, and Bullfrog
Buttons from Just Another Button Company in Plum 
(instead of the Tarnished Gold)


North Star sampler from the Sweetheart Tree
 Stitched on 28 ct Platinum Cashel with the recommended threads.  
The charm is from ArtBeads.


Acorn Garden Sampler from Patricia Ann designs. 
Stitched on 28 ct Platinum Cashel with the recommended threads. 
I may add a couple of crystal paillettes to this, to help it coordinate 
with the other two samplers for my nephews.

1 comment:

Donna said...

If you run out of projects during the furlough, contact me. I've got plenty to share!