Due to some miscommunications, Madame Muriel took an extra leg on her trip and returned briefly to Arizona before coming home to me. Thank you to Chiara and Gracie for taking good care of her and ensuring that she remained on her journey. I'm going to take her on a trip with me, and after that, she will be ready to head out on her next adventure.
If you would like to be the next person to host Madame Muriel, please comment on this post by August 24, 11:59 pm EDT, and I will draw a name to see where she'll travel next.
1 comment:
Hi, I'm Margaret who hosted Madame Muriel in New Zealand and am so pleased to hear that she has surfaced again after seemingly getting lost along the way. Did she let you read her 'passport'? Sounds like an interesting time was had by all.
Post a Comment