It's been a while since I posted, not that I had been posting that frequently anyway. In addition to the usual with work and family, it's been a long spring. I've been dealing with some chronic pain issues, which have been affecting me more than I'd realized. Neither physical therapy or medication have had much effect. Since it's my shoulder that's experiencing the pain, I haven't been stitching. I've made a few cards, which I intended to show you, but then my computer met with some ill will last week, and I'm still waiting to see what can be recovered. I wept when I thought my data and photos were all gone for good and managed to scare DH. Let's hope that the final outcome isn't so dire.
I realized yesterday that I was in a real funk, and that the computer incident was not the initial trigger, but more akin to being the last straw. I look back and can now see that I've been swimming through molasses since February, which is why I feel like I've not been able to accomplish or focus on anything. I'm easily distracted... LOOK! Otters! (Much cuter than squirrels.)
2 comments:
Hope you find a workable solution to your pain issues, and that you find your way to feeling better again.
Take care.
I know about funks all too well. I've been in one myself for quite a while. I hope the pain you're feeling gets relieved soon. Hang in there.
Post a Comment