
While I'm not joining any of the formal SALs, I was inspired to take stock of where I am with my projects. Here are the projects I have in progress that I hope to finish stitching (and maybe even finish-finish) this year. There are many, many more lurking in the closets still.
- Spring Hare by Erica Michaels (75% stitched) PDF
- Snowdon (sea otter) by Jemini Designs (75%) JCSO '08 - in the top left of the 2nd picture
- Buttercup Alphabet by Cathy Jean (50%)
- Lavender Alphabet by Cathy Jean (90%)
- Peace 2001 by Hillside Samplings (5%) - fingers crossed that the 3rd time's the charm on this one. This is the piece I'm working on for Lee's Older But Better Challenge from last March!
- Sparkling Bluebells by The Sweetheart Tree (0% - This one *was* 30% done, and then I discovered that I cut the fabric wrong, and it's about 6 inches too short. Argh!!!!!)
And I have 3 projects waiting in the wings, all kitted up.
- Dolphin by Alita Designs (a companion for Snowden in my house)
- French Country Bunny by JBW Designs
- French Country Cat by JBW Designs
Except for Bluebells (which is a birth sampler I need to do to complete the set for my niephlets), I'm still excited about all of these projects. The Buttercup and Lavender alphabets are birth samplers for my girls, and I need to rechart the alphabets into birth details.
Hmmm. 10 projects. I'll be pleased if I finish 5 and delighted if I reach 8. Plus, I'll probably start another project or two at some point. I'm bad that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment