1. On October 4, 1991, I met DH for the very first time. It's hard to believe I've known him for 20 years. Reminiscing this week has been fun. And a very happy 20th anniversary for the people who introduced us.
2. On Sunday, I went to an alumnae club event. It was fun to reconnect and talk about my alma mater.
3. You are making me jealous with your pumpkin stitching. I'm enjoying seeing the variety of patterns out there.
4. Sleeping well. The cooler weather has been great. And we're in for a beautiful weekend here in DC. Yeah!
5. The girls have been studying insects in preschool this week. The butterflies are beginning to emerge from their chrysalis, which has the girls all excited. Plus, they're coming home singing the funniest songs. "Head, thorax, abdomen, abdomen..."
That's all. Enjoy the long weekend, for those of you in North America!
2 comments:
My husband and I will be together 20 years in June. Yes - it IS hard to believe. A little more than 1/2 my life with the same person.
I love crazy songs that kids sing.
C -
I couldn't figure out how to respond to your comment on my blog. I have been to both of the shops you mentioned. I went to Needle Hive in 2007 with my mom. It was a trip down memory lane for us since we had lived in East Aurora while I was growing up. Of course, no visit to East Aurora is complete without going to Viddlers. I have stopped at Stitchery Row several times in my travels to and from Bath. Both at great shop. It looks like you are in DC so I have to ask you if you've been to The Stitching Post and Needlecraft Corner. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Post a Comment