Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Twins and Birth Order

After yesterday's post about my own birth order, I thought it would be interesting to explore what the site said about twins. Basically, they had nothing to offer. They said, "Twins can be any one of the three 'main' birth order types, therefore it is nearly impossible to describe them. However, what can be detected is which of the two children is the leader."

I actually disagree with this. Neither of my girls is the nature leader. The site also has wrong information about the differences between fraternal and identical twins.

What I did find interesting was that my girls both exhibit traits of being first borns and being onlies. One daughter has a few more aggressive traits and the other more compliant, but the each also has a few cross traits. Except for the not sharing part, they both exhibit the traits of onlies. Overall, I think they've gotten the best of all situations.

No comments: