Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 Random Questions

1. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I'd much rather take the pictures. I have to be in the right mood to have my photo taken. I particularly hate being videotaped.

2. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes. Well, not exactly a secret, but something they weren't supposed to talk about. It has to do with office politics, a topic that's driving me nuts at the moment.

3. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
In high school, I would have said the opposite sex. I didn't date, but I had several close male friends. Then I went to a women's college. Today my friends are about equally divided, but I would say I get along with women slightly better.

4. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
The last time I had a job interview, but I don't really get nervous until afterwards when I start to deconstruct how it went. The last time I had my heart in my throat was when DDL rolled off the bed and fell onto the floor. It was shortly after she had started being able to roll at all. I had walked out of the room and DH turned his back for 2 seconds. I walked back in and couldn't see DDL where she was supposed to be. We still don't know how she managed not to hit her head on the nightstand or in any other way hurt herself.

5. What one thing do you wish you had?
More inner peace. I can get very anxious about things. Strangely, becoming a parent has actually helped. I've been practicing staying in the moment a lot more.

No comments: