Friday, October 23, 2009

Food blogs

In addition to following many stitching blogs, I've started following a few food blogs. One of the most recent I've found is Octoberfarm. Lately, she's been posting pictures of western New York from this fall, and it's totally making me homesick. I miss summer and early fall in NY. I don't miss winter or spring, though. She's also doing a basket giveaway of all sorts of yummy things, so go check it out.

Do you have a favorite food blog?

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Glad to see your Totally Useless Container has progressed a bit...mine barely moved forward this past month. I love the reviews of the JCS ornie issue I'm reading, including yours. But don't just blog it, send them a Letter to the Editor so they know we didn't care for it so much this time, which is a shame because we used to really look forward to it.

Oh BTW my fav food blog is Homesick Texan, she seems to make all my comfort foods just like they were when I was little.

Anna van Schurman said...

This time of year makes me homesick for NH too. Unfortunately, I have to go up twice in November which is my least favorite month. Everything just looks dead. It's depressing.

Pioneer Woman Cooks--her recipes are like the crack.

(Interestingly word verification: fixes)