Saturday, February 7, 2009

Milestone Post and Giveaway

Today marks two milestones for me.

First, and more importantly, it's the 6 month birthday of my girls. It is amazing to me how fast that time has gone by. As someone who was unsure about the whole parenthood thing, it has been an amazing journey. They continue to surprise and delight me. I couldn't have more wonderful babies.

Second, this post is the 100th post on my blog. When I started this blog, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, and I'm still figuring it out. I plan to continue blogging, so we'll see where it goes.

In honor of these events, I'm doing a little giveaway. I'm not sure what all I'm going to include, but there will at least be a couple of handmade cards and some edible goodies. Leave me a comment by Sunday, February 15, if you'd like to be considered for the giveaway. I'll pick a name randomly.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Please include me in your giveaway. Congratulations on your milestones with your blog.

And happy 6 mo. birthday for your babies. Yes, time goes fast!

Thanks.
Melody

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your babies 6 month birthday. Please include me in your draw
Heather M
heather3057atyahoo dot com

Olga said...

Hi C in DC,
Heartest congratulations on your daughters' 6-month Birthday!!! Enjoy the time of Motherhood with your wonderful babies - crafts can wait.
Please include me in your draw.
Thank you,
Olga

Jennifer said...

Six months with twins - that's an accomplishment!! Of course, it doesn't hurt that they're awfully darn cute. :-)

Von said...

Ah, twins at 6 months - what a delightful age! Are you planning to have a huge party for their first birthday? We had an open house for all our friends as they'd all been so helpful and wonderful.