From Lee.
1. Did you discover any new (or new-to-you) designers in 2008? And your favorite was? I think the only one was Casey Buonaugurio.
2. Same question - New Fabrics? I bought hand-dyed fabric for the first time.
3. Same question - New fibres? No
4. Same question - New finishing techniques? I made my first biscournu at the end of 2007.
5. Did you have a favorite "theme" in 2008? ornaments
6. Did you try any new gadgets? No. I'm not a gadget girl.
7. Did you discover any new (or new-to-you) LNS in 2008? And your favorite was? No, but Donna just pointed me in the direction of one. The Stitching Post remains my favorite.
8. Same question: new or new-to-you online stores? I ordered from the Silver Needle for the first time.
9. Same question: new or new-to-you bloggers? I discovered a whole lot of new-to-me stitching bloggers through the Brides Tree SAL and Christmas Ornamenet SAL blogs. My favorite is Olenka's Stitches. I love her biscournu designs. For non-stitching blogs, I discovered Gov Gab. It covers a whole host of topics and points you to the federal resources available.
10. Same question: communities/forums? I really enjoyed the Brides Tree SAL and hope to be able to finish stitching my remaining ornaments this year.
11. Whose blog in 2008 was the most inspirational for keeping you stitching? This is a tie between Dani and Jennifer.
12. Whose blog was funniest in 2008? Anna continues to inspire me also and make me laugh.
13. Which blog's posts did you "star" the most in your reader in 2008? Lee's. She is always posting things that I want to go back and take a better look at when I have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment